Sunday, January 07, 2007

Stella D'Oro Tutorial



This is a tutorial I've been working on from Susan Bronsak's site. Her directions are very clear and easy to follow. I wish there were more of these kinds of tutorials out there. So many say "for beginners", but really aren't. There are also several forums that seem to welcome beginners, but no one ever posts beginner looking stuff. I feel like my paintings are kindergarten stuff in comparison. Susan told me that I've gotta walk before I can run, and that's great advice. I just feel like everyone else never walked first.

I know, I'm whining. This is my private pity party, lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debi, I enjoyed your blog. I saw it on your post to the WaterColor Workshop. I think you have natural talent. You're going to love watercolor! What part of VA are you from? I'm from the Eastern Shore of MD, VA, DE.
Doris Glovier

Deb said...

Hi Doris,
Thanks for visiting! I'm from Southwest Virginia, Hokie country.